FloorPAN Fix 7
The impregnation of the paper layers used in the production of laminate flooring is done in machines equipped with the latest technology. During the impregnation process, chemicals that will provide resistance to abrasion, scratching, UV rays, shine and moisture resistance are loaded onto the paper layers.
Advantages of Floorpan Click Laminate Flooring
- Parquet panels can be reused thanks to the plugging and unplugging system.
- It is applied in showrooms, shops, showcases and fairgrounds in a short time and allows decoration changes.
- Since all four sides of Floorpan Click laminate flooring are impregnated, it is moisture resistant.
- It saves time and labor with its fast and easy assembly feature.
- Glueless mounting system keeps surfaces spotless and clean.
- The perfect locking technology of Floorpan Click laminate flooring provides a smooth floor that does not open over time.
- Floorpan Click laminate flooring provides an advantage for after-sales with its 10-year warranty.
Since the secondary parts obtained from forest maintenance and thinning works and trees grown in plantation are used in the production of laminate flooring, natural forests are not damaged. With this feature, laminate flooring is an environmentally friendly product. Laminate flooring consists of 4 main layers.
1) The overlay layer is the transparent film layer that acts as an armor against the mechanical effects that the laminate flooring will encounter at the place of use.
2) The decorative paper layer is the layer with different tree patterns printed on its surface, giving the laminate flooring product the feeling of natural wood.
3) Backing board , HDF (High density fiberboard)
4) The balance layer is the paper layer that balances the form of the HDF board and also protects the product against the effect of moisture and humidity from the ground.